Selfish Love- Varnarup Cancer Awareness campaign


The most often asked question shot to me by my socio-circle is " Why the turban ..well it suits you fantastic gal!! Can you teach me how to wear that "
                                                 

It feels great...an icon with fashion differentiation - that would be every Fashion enthusiast's dream! When I look back to when I started wearing this individuality I go straight back to my childhood when my Ma and Baba took me to serve Cancer Heroes.


Being a lil five year old girl, I played and loved doing make up on my beautiful friends.I loved their serene look and colored them rainbow.I wondered why they didnt have hair...imagined rainbow hair like Rapunzel....
Once I grew and Fashion happened to me then I started my line of customized headgear for my Hero family..and guess what...THEY ROCKED!!!
Image credit- Fanm Djanm!!

A few of my printed Silk Headgears



Cancer is that awful word we all fear when we go to the doctor for a physical examination, but in that brief moment we hear it..the world we live in and the ppl we share it with begin to illuminate...




Campaign Selfish Love spread it to your own little world and make a difference #Varnarup #antara#cause #campaign #fashion #cancer #awareness#vogue

Varnarup Campaigned the #Selfish love which advocates intense awareness ...for you,your friend,his friend, her friend....ALL.


Let’s make t neo-boho.the signature design approach of Varnarup #Varnarup #antara #signature#trends #boho #hyderabad #timesofindia #news#indie


It hence became my way of spreading awareness...the Fashion Route Towards Enlightenment,Safety and Prevention....




https://www.facebook.com/Varnarup




Comments

Popular Posts